Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye.....

Tug my shirt in, nd set d belt right

d shoes are polished and combed my hair twice

D sun is unusually bright as i close my hands to pray

smthng big awaits, smthng incredible begins tday



I reach for my local wid tym ticking away

I fight thru d crowd nd find my sacred space

enuff to breathe in nd out I say "Its nt just another day"

I huff I puff nd reach my offc gate

only to be told u r 15 mins late



D panic seeps in nd it gets tuffer with every second

D seniors are humble bt there expectations make u tumble

My legs start to shake as d pressure mounts on

Thts when I see my chair and I say " Hold on Hold on Hold on"





Wht followed was a lil magical nd enriching experience of my life

It had its highs nd lows but all worthwhile

Yearning Ideating and Transpiring on my way

From a novice to a trader from a lay man to a investor, I learned everyday



On d way met mentors nd more importantly frends

dey guided dey scolded nd made sure I tied loose ends

We whispered we chanted We tasted succcess

We trusted We motivated We made new friends



Today I arrive rite on time

D work is routine and Nifty is volatile

I knew the journey would end and the road would bend

I guess this is it and I follow d old trend

A final look at my desk nd my beloved chair

I stand tall to see smiling faces and some still glare



Dis final walk from my desk to d office gate, sends time to a standstill

As moments nd flashes of history hit me wid each step

I swap my card for d one last time

For what seems my final words " Thank You All.... Goodbye"

No comments:

Post a Comment