Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MBA : what a journey

We sat hand in hand
In this journey of life
Rising through leaps and bounds,
It was an adventurous ride
It had its share of drama
It had its own vibe
A story that can never be told
But only be picturised
The actors were serene
And their future was bright
Cast from various states
And all full of life
As they set to unleash
In the city of Dreams
Looking to transcend horizons
In turbulent times
Some memories to cherish in our old times
Like the taste of a vintage wine


A bunch of maniacs we were
As we enter through the door
All were distinct but alike at core
We demanded we begged
And at times we roared
Often than not we sat all bored
We wished clock ticked faster
And we could cherish the lunch time
Some puffed some gossiped
For some it was again CT time
Some memories to cherish in our old times
Like the taste of a vintage wine

Classes seem endless but we managed our time
Assignments came pouring but we weathered the tide
PPT’s made us crazy
Perhaps we were a little too lazy
Canteens were fun
Chai with Maska bun
Library was heaven
Staring at gals 24x7
Rushed and hushed but still never on time
Ended up sleeping the entire class time
Some memories to cherish in our old times
Like the taste of a vintage wine

As we step away from the masses
A final glare at the door
Those empty classes
Those vacant floors
Flashes of past hit me in a hurry
Moving with d sliding gate in a flurry
I wish I could slow the clock down
I wish I could wake up and reach the class now
I wish I could laugh with my friends once more
I wish I could present and do an assignment once more
I sat all shattered as the gate is locked
Only to realize the future at glore
No more bunking
No more delay in time
A tiring journey ahead
It feels like I have committed a crime
I raise my voice for d one last time
Thank you all for these memories
Memories which I would cherish in my old times
I am sure it would taste just like a vintage wine

No comments:

Post a Comment