Saturday, February 7, 2009

Remembered As Someone

I entered dis world with all smiles around me
With a heart that was pure and god residing within me
I grow up to be a kid remembering those words from dad
"Be a good boy,son" which kept me away from the bad

Ethical seeds were sown and habbits were formed
Only to be washed away with teenage storm
I mingled with words and redefined leisure as pleasure
Only to be defeated whenever, wherever
As I stood there all strangled and puzzled in life
I recalled the old sayings of dad and hated my life

Thats when I rose from the ashes and rewrote my story
The story that unfolded and led me to glory
I transformed my attitude and introspected my life
Something that was essential to weather this tide
My rudderless life needed a direction ahead
And thts when I set up goals to scale new heights

I walked fearless on the path and learnt all I could
On the path of success I was enlightened to glory
I painted on the walls and set out on the motto of my life
To be remembered as someone

"Who was successful in all walks of life"

No comments:

Post a Comment